The IE browser, QQ browser are not supported! Google Chrome browser, Firefox browser, 360 browser and Edge browser are recommended!
Bin Liu's lab at Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is focusing on applying the natural language processing techniques to bioinformatics. The research areas of Bin Liu's lab include:
1) Proposing the language models of biological sequences;
2) Studying the natural language processing techniques;
3) Developing the computational tools for biological sequence analysis;
4) Protein remote homology detection and fold recognition;
5) Predicting DNA/RNA binding proteins and their binding residues;
6) Disordered protein/region prediction based on sequence labelling models;
7) Predicting noncoding RNA-disease associations;
8) Identifying protein complexes;
9) DNA/RNA sequence analysis.
Please constact us by email