The IE browser, QQ browser are not supported! Google Chrome browser, Firefox browser, 360 browser and Edge browser are recommended!
Bin Liu's lab at Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is focusing on developing techniques grounded in the natural language processing (NLP) to uncover the meanings of "book of life". The research areas of Bin Liu's lab include:
1) Developing the Biological language models (BLMs);
2) Studying the natural language processing techniques;
3) Applying BLMs to biological sequence analysis;
4) Protein remote homology detection and fold recognition;
5) Predicting DNA/RNA binding proteins and their binding residues;
6) Disordered protein/region prediction based on sequence labelling models;
7) Predicting noncoding RNA-disease associations;
8) Identifying protein complexes;
9) DNA/RNA sequence analysis.
Please constact us by email
Prof. Dr. Bin Liu, email: firstname.lastname@example.org